Elementary Mandarin (Third Quarter)
Further development of material presented in MAND 1 and MAND 2. Completion of introduction to the language and cultures of Mandarin-speaking countries and communities. Basic speaking, listening, reading, and writing of Mandarin will be further introduced and practiced within a cultural framework. Mandarin will be the primary language of instruction. Emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture and a medium of communication.
|42925||MAND 3||1||MTWRF··||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Huafu Liu||MLC113|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- MAND 2 (equivalent to two years of high school Mandarin) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.