Statistics and Research Methods in Social Science
This course examines elementary statistics including measures of central tendency, variability, probability, correlation, tests of significance, and hypothesis testing.
|43862||SOC 15||01||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Chris Olsen||L27|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-04-10 to 2023-06-30.
Limitation(s) on Enrollment: Not open to students with credit in the cross-listed courses
General Course Statement(s): See general education pages for the requirements this course meets
SOC-015.01-: Fully ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 4 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
Requisite and Advisory
- PSYC 1 or SOC 1; Intermediate Algebra MATH 109, MATH 114 or MATH 130 or equivalent
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT or ESL 5
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitation(s) on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the cross-listed courses.