Futsal Level 4
More enhanced skills used in the game of futsal is the focus of this course and is taught at the competitive for the more advanced student. Technical ability, tactical understanding, physical fitness, and the mental approach necessary to compete successfully in match play will be emphasized. Competitive skills and full team strategies and tactics will be discussed and performed. There will be a discussion introducing additional laws of the game, the role of referee, match fitness, nutrition and nuances of the game.
|46239||KNES 38D||2L||····F··||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Rusty Johnson||PE21E|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 0.5 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 38C or KNES 38CX, or equivalent skill.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.