History of Western Civilization - HONORS
The development of Western Civilization from the early Middle Ages to the early Modern Era (1750 CE), which includes late Medieval, the Renaissance, Reformation, and the Enlightenment. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments, or an additional longer assignment, to gain deeper insight into the history of Western civilization from the early Middle Ages to the early Modern Era (1750 CE).
|46459||HIST 6BH||1||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Ben Kline||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in HIST 6B.)
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.