Welcome to Fall Quarter 2018
For detailed instructions, visit the Add and Drop webpage. Check the Schedule of Classes to find classes with open seats. You can also view this information in MyPortal by using the Open Classes Finder in the Student Registration app.
Remember: It is your responsibility to drop classes.
How to Get -- and Keep -- Priority Enrollment
Priority enrollment helps you get your best registration date each quarter. See the complete list of steps to get priority enrollment.
Driving to Campus?
- Do not park in accessible or staff parking spots, fire lanes, or on Campus Drive or other areas not designated for parking. You will be ticketed.
- Learn more about parking at De Anza.
- Consider using public transit. Find out about the DASB SmartPass.
Parking Permits Must Be Pre-ordered Online
Payments are still accepted at the Cashier's Office. Decals are mailed to the address specified on the order and are not released in person. Check the Parking website for information on parking permits, fees and regulations.
VTA SmartPass (formerly Eco Pass)
One Small Fee and then it's Free!
The Eco Pass program has a new name: SmartPass. Your DASB SmartPass is good for unlimited rides on VTA and is conveniently loaded onto a Clipper Card.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Add and drop deadlines, school holidays and other important dates can be found on the Academic Calendar.
DASB Student Card
The DASB student card is required for services campus-wide and can get you discounts at local businesses.
De Anza College has extended hours for some of our services for the first week of the quarter.
- Admissions & Records: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7 p.m. | Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Assessment: Monday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. | Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. | Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Bookstore: Monday & Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. | Wednesday & Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. |Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cashier: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Counseling: Monday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. | Tuesday & Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. | Friday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Dining Services: Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-2 p.m. and 2:35-8:30 p.m. | Friday 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Financial Aid: Monday & Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Tuesday & Wednesday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. | Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Library: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Keeping Track of Your Progress
DegreeWorks is designed to help you understand and meet the requirements for your major, degree or certificate, and create an educational plan. The program also helps track your courses, progress, grades, credits and GPA, and identify what you still need to take. Check out DegreeWorks in MyPortal.
Printing on Campus
There are 9 printing stations available across campus to use with the ePrint system.
- Advanced Technology Center (AT) Lobby
- Campus Center Lobby
- Kirsch Center
- Learning Center West (LCW) Computer Lab - two stations
- Library Services - two stations
- Science Center
Financial Aid/Help Paying for College
The Financial Aid Office can help you secure loans, grants, fee waivers or scholarships for school. Find out if you're eligible and check out the online applications.
Smoke-Free Campus (Including E-Cigarettes)
Smoking is permitted only in designated areas and violators are subject to fines according to state law. See the college smoking policy.
Share your photos on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube