The Psychological Services office has moved to the second floor of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building. You can now find us in Room 258. Please check in with Suzanna our admin, in our new lobby. Suzanna can assist you with the correct paperwork, booking an appointment, giving you information about our services, and more.
For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Appointments for Fall
- Please call (408) 864-8868 to schedule an appointment
- Visit our Appointments webpage for more information
- Please download these forms to fill out before your first session
More About Our Services
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service
Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.