The Psychological Services office has moved to the second floor of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building. You can now find us in Room 258. Please check in with Suzanna our admin, in our new lobby. Suzanna can assist you with the correct paperwork, booking an appointment, giving you information about our services, and more.
Important Update: Waitlist for New Clients
Because we are at full capacity for fall 2019, the Psychological Services office has created a waitlist for new clients.
To ensure every student has access to psychological services, we invite you to
- Join our wait list: Walk in, call or email us and provide your name, CWID, availability and a brief reason for seeking our services. We prefer if you walk in so we can get your intake paperwork started.
- Join our support groups, led by one of our therapists on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see times and dates on our Special Events webpage.
- Consult our list of other mental health programs that may be able to see you sooner than we can.
You can do any or all of these options if you choose.
We will be scheduling triage appointments for about five students each week. These are one-time appointments that will allow us to check in with you and provide you with other resources until we can take you as a client.
For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Appointments for Fall
- Please call (408) 864-8868 to schedule an appointment
- Visit our Appointments webpage for more information
- Please download these forms to fill out before your first session
More About Our Services
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service
Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.