Scheduling NoteWe are not scheduling appointments during summer 2019. We will reopen for appointments starting the first week of fall quarter.
The Psychological Services office has moved to the second floor of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) building. You can now find us in Room 258.
While we are not scheduling appointments over the summer, you can drop by the office to briefly discuss other resource options.
If you feel you cannot wait, please feel free to email us at email@example.com for our list of mental health clinics located around the Bay Area. These clinics may have a low-cost to no-cost sliding scale for fees, depending on your income. We have a list for international students as well.Thank you for understanding.
For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Appointments for Fall
- Please call (408) 864-8868 to schedule an appointment
- Visit our Appointments webpage for more information
- Please download these forms to fill out before your first session
More About Our Services
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service
Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.