Introduction to the Essay
Principles of essay writing and introduction of the techniques of academic essay writing based on critical reading and thinking.
|00734||ESL 273||2||·T·R···||10:00 AM-12:15 PM||Mary Ellen Goodwin||L35|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- EWRT 200 and READ 200 (or LART 200), or ESL 261, 262 and 263 with a grade of C or better; or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 273 students may enroll in ESL 272 concurrently.