Environmental Science Laboratory
An introduction to environmental science as a branch of the sciences including the scientific method and its relation to the scientific field in a laboratory and field setting. Applications of scientific, environmental, ecological and sustainability principles as they relate to human societies will be explored.
|30945||ESCI 1L||1||M······||09:30 AM-12:20 PM||Alicia De Toro||KC120|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
ESCI-001L-01: Field trips may be required for this class.
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- ESCI 1 (may be taken concurrently).
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.