Volleyball Level 4
An introduction to the discipline of Physical Education through the sport of volleyball. Includes a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, etiquette, safety, and fundamentals of advanced volleyball through tournament play. Students will improve upon team play strategies. The primary purpose of this course is to promote educational and organized competitive playing opportunities for males and females. Students will apply exercise physiology, nutrition, flexibility and strength concepts for an advanced level of play.
|46137||KNES 39DX||1||·T·R···||11:00 AM-12:15 PM||Dawnis Guevara||PE21E|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 39C or KNES 39CX, or consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.