Learn By Doing
Program Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide students with the capacity and skills to engage in dialogue, break down barriers, open new possibilities, and serve as influential change-makers on your campuses, in your communities, and in every aspect of your lives. Our vision is to create an empowering teaching and learning dynamic through engaged, facilitative learning--and have fun doing it!.
What We Believe
- Participating in any facilitated event is the same as being engaged in the community and thinking beyond one self.
- Facilitation changes the way we view, engage, and interact with others.
- Facilitation is engaging and empowering leadership that harnesses the collective intelligence and experience of all participants.
- Facilitation breaks down barriers and opens new possibilities.
- Facilitation is a way of being fully present and in the moment.
- Questions sometimes are the answer.
- Facilitation is a learning journey that never ends.
What we do
- Listen deeply and without judgment.
- Stay present, engaged, and in the moment.
- Ask questions that create vision and transformation.
- Learn from each other.
- Generate desired results through collaboration, teamwork, and communication.
- Encourage divergent views.
- Give voice to those who are silenced.
- Embrace differences.
- Learn from our mistakes and imperfections.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Have fun!