Hinson Campus Center Lower Level Entrance

DASB Flea Market 

DASB Flea Market Seller's Permit/Resale License Requirements

If you are selling new, handcrafted or collectable items a Seller's Permit/Resale License is required from the State of California Board of Equalization.

If you are selling only used household items you do not need a Seller's Permit/Resale License from the State of California Board of Equalization UNLESS you have sold more than twice in the State of California within a 12 month period, ie; July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009. The law allows you to sell used household items twice within a 12 month period before requiring a Seller's Permit/Resale License.

For more information regarding Seller's Permits/Resale Licenses visit the California State Board of Equalization online at www.boe.ca.gov.

Below is the information for our local field office (San Jose) for the California State Board of Equalization:

250 S Second St
San Jose, CA 95113-2706

Phone (408) 277-1231
Fax (408) 277-1252

For information about other Board of Equalization field offices please check their web site.


Get Acrobat Reader

DASB Flea Market
Hinson Campus Center Lower Level inside the Office of College Life (HCC 157)
DASB Flea Market
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014


Last Updated: 6/13/17