- Reviews program and service proposals to determine the impact on current facilities and plans for new and/or expanded facilities.
- Makes long-term recommendations for physical plant facilities, including buildings, grounds, and custodial care.
- Develops an updated campus five-year plan as the basis for the district's plan.
- Approves modifications to facilities proposed by campus managers.
- Works with the district architect and the director of Plant Services to implement recommendations and plans.
- Make recommendations to appropriate budget development groups for funding of facilities.
- Coordinates with the Program Planning/Coordinating Council when appropriate.