Meeting Notes - April 26, 2016
Christina Espinosa-Pieb – Chair
Administrative Reps Espinosa-Pieb, Fayek, Kandula, Lee-Wheat, Norte, Tomaneng
Classified Reps: Martinez, Lorna Maynard, Trosper
Faculty Reps: Alves de Lima, Bram, Bryant, Markus, Rick Maynard, Pacheco
Visitors Teri Gerard, Margaret Bdzil, Dawnis Guevara, Melissa Epps, Lisa Ly, Mallory Newel, Mary Pape
CTE Budget -
- IPBT needs to approve CTE budgets.
- Are the CTE programs doing in their SLOAC and PLOAC and equity work. Need to tie all factors together for IPBT to approve the allocation of funds.
- Possible to Trac Dat reports? Mary Pape will pull reports equipment requests and justifications, and equity.
- CTE programs have to do reports for the state. And go through a complex process.
- Currently, the programs put in requests for an annual budget. IPBT needs to approve.
- Shared governance committee should set a deadline to turn in materials for spending funds. After IPBT deadline any remaining CTE budget will be relocated to others who request more funds.
We need to have a basic approval for the 2016 - 2017 budget by the IPBT.
IPBT will work next week to review program review info to approve next year's budget.
IPBT will work on approving supplemental CTE requests.
IPBT will work on accreditation committee work.
Notes: Coleen Lee-Wheat