IPBT Meeting Notes – February 21, 2017
Christina Espinosa-Pieb – Chair
James Nguyen – Chair
Administrative Reps Espinosa-Pieb, Lee-Wheat, Kandula, Ranck, Ray
Classified Reps: Lorna Maynard, Martinez,
Faculty Reps:Alves de Lima, Khanna, Leonard, Markus, Rick Maynard, Nguyen
Absent: Bryant, Trosper, Coriena Andy, Arya Suprora
Instructional Equipment Lists can be revised by Deans
- $500,000 available
2015-2016 Criteria Reviewed
Can change this year -- Take off Measure C
Work Groups set up
- iPads can a division share if a division is looking for some
Reviewed last year's project
Requests still okay, if there is a faculty champion for the project in the department. Actually ensure that they are being used. Work with ETS, no extra pay for faculty.
If buying large quantities, inventory must be kept. Can check out for a period of time.
- iPads in Libary for Basic Skills only
- Can't ask for a room but can ask for 55 computers if have a facility, make sure to have cost for installation and infrastructure included
- Printers - if for public student area – ok
- Chairs, benches for students - ok
- Replacement projector -ok -- request from ETS
- Copier - not appropriate should be a College responsibility
- Wi-Fi - PE, Kirsch, L-quad, etc.
- Espinosa-Pieb will ask deans to prioritize divisions’ requests at next Deans’ meeting.
- What qualifies: list --Have you looked in the Library for their resources?