Meeting Notes - February 20, 2018
Administrative Reps: Fayek, Kandula, Ranck
Classified Reps: Gerardo, Lorna Maynard
Faculty Reps: Leonard, Rick Maynard, Nguyen, Pape, Woodbury
Absent: Bdzil, Espinosa-Pieb, Khanna, Lee-Wheat, Ray,
Guests: Alicia Cortez, Mary Kay Englen, Dana Kennedy, Dawn Lee Tu, Lisa Markus, Mallory Newell
Approval of Notes – The notes from February 13, 2018 were approved with the following correction: Lorna and Rick Maynard were absent.
Timeline and Guiding Documents for Review and Discussion –
Nguyen presented the following documents which will be used as reference materials and asked for feedback.
- Clarification of IPBT Review Teams’ Work/Objective and Process (Invite Program/Department on March 9th, 2018)
- IPBT Budget Reduction Deliberation Considerations
- IPBT Review Sheet for Programs – (Every single program should be entered; use 3-year trend; data to use: fill rate, FTES, FTEF, productivity, Success Rate, Degrees/Certificates)
The discussion mainly centered on the decision-making process. The team reviewed the documents and provided feedback. Nguyen updated the documents with the comments that have been given and then re-sent them back to the groups to continue work on reviewing programs data.
The committee has to complete and get the questions out to the departments by the first week of March. Teams must complete the matrix by sometime next week
Reference Links -
- IPBT Review Sheet for Programs
- The information for data sheets
- For SLOs, see individual responses. Division requests.
- For degrees/certificates Awardedhttp://deanza.edu/ir/AwardsbyDivision.html
- All Enrollment and Fill Rates Quarterly & IPBT data by Newell – http://www.deanza.edu/gov/IPBT/resources.html
IPBT members broke into small groups and continued working on program data.