Meeting Notes - February 27, 2018
Administrative Reps: Fayek, Kandula, Lee-Wheat, Ranck, Ray
Classified Reps: Bdzil, Gerardo, Lorna Maynard
Faculty Reps: Khanna, Leonard, Rick Maynard, Nguyen, Pape, Woodbury
Guests: Randy Bryant, Karen Chow, Alicia Cortez, Mary Kay Englen, Dana Kennedy, Dawn Lee Tu, Lisa Markus, Mallory Newell
Agenda Review and Approvals of Notes – The notes from February 20, 2018 were approved.
Discuss Process of Reviewing Programs –
- The committee started the discussion by how the process of the completion of the IPBT Review Sheets for Programs has been so far.
- Nguyen notified the team that the matrices must be done by this week and sent out to division/areas by Friday, March 2, 2018 in order to give them a week to respond. The program’s response could be in written form or they can attend the IPBT meeting.
- The team should send their completed matrices to James, Lorrie and Olga by 5:00 pm on Thursday.
- The team briefly discussed the format of all day meeting on Friday, March 9, 2018. During the next meeting the team will spend more time on planning.
- The team agreed to show 3-year of figures for each column, chronologically e.g. 14-15, 15-16, 16-17
- SLOAC completion rates see "SLOACS completed by Department", can be found here: https://www.deanza.edu/slo/https://www.deanza.edu/slo/
- For targeted students, show the gap between student success overall vs. targeted student success. This will show if programs are closing gaps over the last three years.
- James has updated the matrix to show the above changes and sent it back to the committee.
Time in teams to Review Programs.