Meeting Notes - June 6, 2017
Christina Espinosa-Pieb - Chair
James Nguyen - Chair
Administrative Reps: Bryant, Lee-Wheat, Ranck, Ray
Classified Reps: Lorna Maynard
Faculty Reps: Leonard, Markus, Rick Maynard, Nguyen, Woodbury
Absent: Espinosa-Pieb, Kandula, Khanna, Lawrence Liu, Martinez, Trosper
Review of Minutes – The notes from May 30, 2017 were approved.
Program Review in Groups:
Check in with groups:
- What’s the goal? Are we looking at program elimination?
- Definitely looking at program health i.e., enrollment, success rate, equity goals, and ask the departments the following questions. What are your plans to increase student success, close equity gap? What resources do you need to close that gap? & etc.
- Include questions about budget allocation.
- Overall, review the data that has been provided regarding the program’s health.
- Engage in a dialog with the departments.
- Be careful with the language, be positive & appreciative.
- Develop common questions.
IPBT members broke into small groups and continued overview the questions they will consider for the process.