Faculty, classified professionals and administrators will appropriately utilize information, resources, and trainings provided in and by the Office of Professional Development to help meet their professional development needs.
- New employee Orientation
- Conference and Travel Funds
- Professional Development
Who we are
The Office of Professional Development serves a leadership role in promoting the professional development of all members of the De Anza College academic community through the exchange of innovative ideas, individual expertise, and common interests.
What we do
To provide appropriate opportunities for meaningful personal and professional development, the Professional Development Office supervises the processes for allocating professional development resources and coordinates a comprehensive program of individual and institutional professional growth, with responsibility for planning, promotion, dissemination of information, and program evaluation.
- New Employee Orientation
- Faculty and Staff First Year Experience
- Instructional Skills Workshops
- Peer Evaluation Training
- Classified Leadership Training
- Professional Conference and Travel Funds
- Health, Wellness and Safety
- Service Excellence
Fall '16 Teaching
and Learning flyer
- Tue., Oct 4 Application Due
- Tue., Oct 18 Application Due
- Tue., Nov 8 Applications Due
- Tue., Nov 29 Applications Due
The committee reviews the applications approximately 7-10 days after the due dates. Applications must be approved by the committee prior to travel.