This event takes place in the past.
Diverse Allied Health Careers Panel Discussion
5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Online via Zoom
Join us online via Zoom
to learn about various health care careers from the following panelists:
- Maceo Persson - Deputy Director of COVID-19 Community Branch, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Enrique Ramirez - DEIB Specialist, UC Berkeley School of Public Health DREAM Office
- Mica Zaragoza-Soto - Research Associate, Disease Prevention & Control, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Jacqueline McCright Taylor - COVID-19 Medical Operations Chief, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Lauren Terschluse - LMFT, Private Practice
This event is presented by the De Anza Diversity in Health Careers Engagement Committee. It is collaboration between staff, faculty and students, and off-campus organizations and individuals including the STEM Success Program, Nursing Department, Athletics, Student Success Center, CTE - Career Technical Education, Student Health Services, Psychological Services, the National Association of Hispanic Nurses - Greater San Jose Chapter, the Office of Equity, Latinas in Bio and Higher Education for AB 540 Students (HEFAS).