All Spring Classes Will be Online – Not On Campus
- Spring quarter will begin April 13, one week later than originally scheduled.
- All spring classes – including labs – will be taught online for the entire quarter.
- Class listings will be updated as soon as possible to replace room locations with "online." Any regular online class meeting times – if any – will also be added to the class listing footnotes. Continue to check the footnotes for any class you are registered for, or are considering.
- You can register on MyPortal through Sunday, April 12. After that, you will need to email the instructor to get an add code.
- You may still see some of the old dates in our registration system – for example, some classes may still be listed as starting April 6 – because we may not be able to adjust all the dates in the system.
Current Schedule Search
Search the Winter 2020 or Spring 2020 schedule by academic department or course prefix.
View pre-filtered lists of common classes for the current registration period.