Email sent March 26, 2020
We want to remind you
- All spring classes – including labs – will be held online for the entire quarter.
- Classes will begin the week of April 13, one week later than originally scheduled.
- We’ve adjusted some other important deadlines, which you'll find listed on the Academic Calendar.
- Don't worry if you still see some of the old dates in our registration system – for example, some classes may still be listed as starting April 6, because we may not be able to adjust all the dates in the system.
- Class listings and times will be updated as soon as possible to replace room locations with “online.” Any regular online class meeting times – if any – will also be added to the class listing footnotes. Continue to check the footnotes for any class you are registered for, or are considering.
- You can order your books and materials from the Bookstore's online store. Our Bookstore staff will begin shipping orders as soon as possible, while we take every precaution to help protect their health.
- You can register on MyPortal through Sunday, April 12. After that, you will need to participate in the first class and get an add code from the instructor.
You’ll find more information about online learning resources, remote services and other kinds of support available to you by checking our Coronavirus Response webpage: deanza.edu/healthservices/coronavirus.
De Anza College