Upcoming Events: Winter 2019
Club Day: January 24, 2019
- 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the Main Quad
- Take the pledge to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault.
- Learn the warning signs of relationship violence and how to help a friend.
- Be a part of the event and get a T shirt (while supplies last).
There is still time. Free Flu shots still available!
- Stop by or call for appointment 408.864.8732
- Lower level of Campus Center (across from College Life Office)
Two Blood Drives: February 13, 2019 8 am to 7 pm; February 26, 2019 10 am to 4 pm in Conference Room A & B.
- Sponsored by Stanford Blood Center
Chill City: March 21, 2019
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., S Quad
- Relax before finals with games and furry friends
Basketball Team Shows Strength, Supports #That'sLove
Members of the Men's Basketball team showed their strength by signing the #That'sLove campaign banner – and making their mark against relationship violence.