The Accounting Department at De Anza offers diverse programs designed to meet student needs at all levels.
- Transfer courses fully articulated with four-year universities that meet the lower division requirement for the Business major.
- A curriculum designed for the vocational student looking for specific accounting and computer skills for employment
- Specific courses ranging from bookkeeping to advanced tax for those individuals who have targeted their needs for specific skills
- Solid preparation for the student who majors in Accounting
- An AA degree and Certificates of Completion, Achievement and Proficiency for those students completing required course sequences
Before you begin your program, explore the following links...