Face Masks: What You Should Know
De Anza has limited supplies of N95 and KN95 face masks for individuals who need one to wear on campus. On this webpage, you'll find a list of locations where masks may be available, plus some tips on how to wear them properly.
Mask Requirement Is Still In Effect
You must wear a face mask PROPERLY while indoors – that means covering your mouth AND nose at all times. (Masks are also recommended for outdoor gatherings.) This requirement remains in effect until further consideration by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District.
- The Foothill-De Anza district recommends that employees and students wear N95, KN95 or ASTM-rated surgical masks.
- When N95, KN95, and surgical masks aren’t available or don’t provide an adequately tight fit, double-masking is the next best option.
- See the recommendations to "Get the Most Out of Masking" from California's Department of Public Health.
Please be considerate and take only one at a time. Supplies are limited and others may need masks, too.
|BUILDING||LOCATION||OFFICE or PROGRAM|
|Baldwin Winery||Entry Desk||Financial Aid|
|Campus Center||Lower Level||College Life Office|
|Campus Center||Lower Level||DASG (De Anza Student Government)|
|Campus Center||Lower Level||Student Health Services|
|Campus Center||Upper Level||Dining Services|
|Library||First Floor: near main entrance|
|Media & Learning Center (MLC)||MLC 250||Equity Office|
|Physical Education: PE 6||Men's Locker Room||Athletics|
|Physical Education: PE 6||Women's Locker Room||Athletics|
|Registration & Student Services (RSS)||First Floor||Admissions and Records|
|Registration & Student Services (RSS)||First Floor||Food Pantry|
|Registration & Student Services (RSS)||RSS 146||Disability Support Services|
|Seminar Buildings||SEM 1||OTI (Occupational Training Institute)|
|Seminar Buildings||SEM 2||Veteran Services|
More About Masks
- California Department of Health – guidance for face masks
- California Code of Regulations – for voluntary use of masks by employees