We Can Help!
EOPS counselors offer comprehensive services to support students who are currently active in the EOPS program.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- And more!
EOPS academic advisers also support our students. They can help you understand the requirements for graduation or transfer, choose classes, develop comprehensive educational plans and more!
Here's How to Reach Us
You can meet with our counselors by telephone or Zoom online video. Make an appointment by calling 408.864.8950 or emailing email@example.com, or click the yellow button to use our online scheduler.
- Chuong Le, Academic Adviser
- Maria Perezalonso, Academic Adviser
- Glynn Wallis, Counselor
*Our offices on the Lower Level of the Campus Center are temporarily closed to visitors.