REACH stands for Reading, English, Athletics, Counseling and Humanities. We're a Learning Community for Student-Athletes at De Anza College.
- A supportive network of instructors, counselors and coaches dedicated to student success
- A linked curriculum of counseling, reading, writing and humanities classes
- A chance for student-athletes to work together in an open, collaborative environment
- A foundation to succeed at both De Anza and a four-year institution.
How to Join
What to Expect
REACH is a one-year program covering fall, winter and spring quarter
- Fall Courses: EWRT 1A + LART and KNES 47
- Winter Courses: EWRT 2 and HUMI 1
- Spring Course: MATH 10 – MPS (Math Performance Success)
Additional elements include
- Regular attendance and participation
- Progress reports two times a quarter
- Mandatory study hall – one hour each week
(* indicates required information)