Housing Assistance in Cupertino
If you are struggling with the cost of housing, there are resources available to you.
- The nonprofit West Valley Community Services can help homeless individuals and families find long-term housing through rental assistance and other support services. You can speak with the case manager who comes to campus twice a month with the mobile food pantry, or call 408.255.8033.
- Find information about additional programs and services in the Housing Resources section of the Basic Needs webpage.
Support From City of Cupertino
The City of Cupertino has contributed $50,000 in grant funds to help create new programs for qualified De Anza students.
These new programs are administered by the college in partnership with West Valley Community Services.
Students who live in Cupertino can apply for limited cash grants – up to a maximum of $2,000 – to help them avoid eviction or pay move-in costs, so they're able to continue with their education at De Anza.
Applications will be screened by the college and West Valley Community Services.
In order to apply for a Housing Assistance Grant, you must live in Cupertino and
- Be currently enrolled in at least six units at De Anza
- Have already completed 12 units or more at De Anza
- Have submitted the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or California Dream Act Application
- Meet the eligibility requirements for the California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver)
- Be accepted as a client by West Valley Community Services
How To Apply
Please complete the form below and click "Submit." We will follow up with you soon.
Please complete this form to apply for a limited cash grant.