Major British Writers (Victorian and Modern)
Reading and critical response to representative works by major writers such as the Brontes, Tennyson, Barrett Browning, Browning, Dickens, Arnold, Hopkins, Wilde, Lawrence, Hardy, Yeats, Conrad, Joyce, Eliot, Beckett, Woolf and Auden.
|00619||ELIT 46C||1||·T·R···||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Brian Malone||MLC270|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 46CH.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.