High Intermediate Listening and Speaking
English speaking and listening practice in a variety of contexts. Development of vocabulary appropriate in both formal and informal situations.
|00681||ESL 251||3||M·W····||10:30 AM-11:45 AM||Linda Yee||L33|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 3 Units
- Three hours lecture (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 244 or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 251 students may also take ESL 252 and 253 concurrently.