Specifically designed for students with verified intellectual disabilities. Students will develop an understanding of professional conduct necessary for success in varied employment settings. Students will learn how to communicate clearly and professionally in the context of a work environment and demonstrate individual and collaborative work habits with a respect for social and cultural diversity. Students will develop an understanding of and comparison of professional conduct and behavior in various work environments through individualized instruction and training to meet the goals identified in the Student Educational Contract.
|26803||EDAC 233||03Z||··W····||04:00 PM-06:50 PM||Monica De Carvalho||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
Footnote InformationEDAC-233.-03Z: This is an online class that meets each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382 . The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning .
- 1 Units
- Three hours laboratory for each unit of credit (36 hours total for each unit of credit per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
- EDAC 233 R - Professional Conduct (2 Units)
- EDAC 233 S - Professional Conduct (3 Units)
- EDAC 233 T - Professional Conduct (4 Units)
- EDAC 233 U - Professional Conduct (5 Units)
- EDAC 233 V - Professional Conduct (6 Units)
- EDAC 233 W - Professional Conduct (7 Units)
- EDAC 233 X - Professional Conduct (8 Units)
- EDAC 233 Y - Professional Conduct (9 Units)
- EDAC 233 Z - Professional Conduct (10 Units)