This course explores elements of discrete mathematics with applications to computer science. Topics include methods of proof, mathematical induction, logic, sets, relations, graphs, combinatorics, and Boolean algebra.
|35007||MATH 22||40||M·W····||04:00 PM-06:15 PM||William Wilson||MLC105|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
Footnote InformationMATH-022.-40:ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 22H.
- MATH 32 or MATH 32H (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent, and CIS 22A or CIS 35A (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.