This course covers polynomial, rational, exponential, and logarithmic functions, graphs, solving equations, conic sections, systems of equations and inequalities.
|36853||MATH 31||44Z||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Christie Tsuji||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-01-09 to 2023-03-31.
MATH-031.-44Z: Fully ONLINE. "OEM textbook - free, materials are all online"This class meets each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382 . The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning .
- 5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Intermediate algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond intermediate algebra
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.