Preparation for calculus: extending the elementary functions of first quarter precalculus to include the theory of periodic functions; composition of trigonometric functions with other elementary functions; polar co-ordinates; further exploration of the complex plane; introduction to the algebra of vectors.
|36862||MATH 32||09Z||MTWRF··||11:30 AM-12:20 PM||George Krestas||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
Footnote InformationMATH-032.-09Z: This is an online class that meets each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 32H.
- MATH 31 or MATH 31H or MATH 31B (with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on college placement.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.