Sign Up for UndocuWelcome Orientation 2023
You Belong Here!
UndocuWelcome Orientation: Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2023
These sessions will be held in person on the De Anza campus. Each session will be different, and we recommend attending for the full day for a comprehensive orientation.
- Resource Fair and Lunch 11:30 am. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Session: 1:00 pm. – 7:30 p.m.
- Student and Family Dinner: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Family Session: 6:30–7:30 p.m.*
* The Family Welcome Orientation is open to parents, co-parents, caregivers, older brothers or sisters or other support persons. (Students will have a session with mentors during this time.) Families are welcome to join by 5:30 for dinner!
Please use the sign-up form below to RSVP.
To protect sensitive information, the responses collected in this form will be used solely by event organizers to create a more intentional and rewarding experience for all those who attend.