Sign Up for UndocuWelcome Orientation 2022
Are you excited about college but wondering what it will be like? Do you want to make new friends and allies at De Anza? Join us for a special welcoming event for undocumented students, led by current and former undocumented students and campus allies! This event will be held in person and online. Please use the sign-up form below to RSVP.
You Belong Here!
UndocuWelcome Orientation: Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022
- Student Session: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.*
- Family Session: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.**
* The Student Orientation sessions include panel discussions and workshops for students, plus fun opportunities to make new friends.
** The Family Welcome Orientation is open to students AND their parents, co-parents, caregivers, older brothers or sisters and other support persons.
Each session will be different, and we recommend attending all day for a comprehensive orientation.
Location: These events will be held in person at De Anza and online via Zoom.
- If you are coming to campus, you must follow the health rules listed at deanza.edu/vax
- If you prefer to participate online, we will send you information on how to attend via Zoom
Sign Up Now to Join Us!
Please use the form below to sign up for this event and tell us which portions you'd like to attend. We'll send you a confirmation email with more details. You can also visit deanza.edu/vida/undocuwelcome for more information.
Remember to click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the form.
Please note: Answers to the optional questions about ethnicity and gender will help us plan programs and services for students. This information will be used in aggregate form only and will not be used for discriminatory purposes.