DASB Senate Committees are established to focus on specific tasks that the Senate needs to do. They carry out the functions of the Senate by working within themselves to research and plan these tasks.
One of the requirements for applying for the senate is to go to two different committee meetings. To find out the times and dates of each committee, go to their respective page or ask at the Senate Office or Office of College Life.
There are seven standing internal committees. With the exception of the Executive Advisory Committee, each committee is headed by an selected committee chair. To learn about each committee, click on the links below.
- Finance Committee
- Student Rights and Services Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Diversity and Events Committee
- Environmental Sustainability Committee
- Legislative Affairs Committee
- Flea Market Committee
- Executive Advisory Committee
Special (Ad Hoc) Committees
- Elections Committee
- Other Ad Hoc Committees As Needed