CAD @ De Anza College
Fall Classes Begin Sept. 24th
- PTC Creo Parametric 5.0 : In Class & Online for Fall
- SolidWorks 2018 : In Class & Online
- Siemens NX
- Autodesk Inventor : In Class & Online for Fall
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
CAD classes are offered Live In Class & Online and most software is made avaulabe for free to qualified students.
The DMT “CAD” Department currently offers a variety of Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER), SolidWorks, Siemens NX (Unigraphics), Autodesk Inventor, GD&T, AutoCAD and 3D
Since 1984, the CAD program has evolved to meet the changing needs of the local Silicon Valley engineering and design firms. More than 12,000 students and professionals have been trained in our CTE program over the decades. 3D Printing, Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), GD&T, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Siemens NX and AutoCAD courses are scheduled as on-campus and online. Since most the lectures are recorded, you can take the classes from anywhere you have an internet connection and watch the lecture as needed.
Most CAD software is available as a free download from PTC Creo Parametric or SolidWorks in the form of a Student Edition.
Please join our email list for info about classes and special industry events. email: CAD@DeAnza.edu
Join us on
CAD/3D Printing Lab: E35
PTC Creo Parametric
- DMT 65A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Beginning)
- DMT 66A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Intermediate)
- DMT 67A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Advanced Design)
- DMT 68A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Surface and ISDX)
- DMT 60 - Solidworks (Beginning)
- DMT 61 - Solidworks (Intermediate)
- DMT 62 - SolidWorks (Top-Down Design and Advanced)
- DMT 63 - Solidworks (Surface Modeling)
- DMT 64 - Solidworks (Engineeering Analysis w/SolidWorks Simulation)
- DMT 75A - Siemens NX (Beginning)
- DMT 73A - Autodesk Inventor (Beginning)
- DMT 75A - AutoCAD (Beginning)
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- DMT 52 - GD&T (CAD)
- DMT 92 - Applied GD&T for "CMM"