CAD @ De Anza College
- PTC Creo Parametric
- Siemens NX
- Autodesk Inventor
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
The DMT “CAD” Department currently offers a variety of Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER), SolidWorks, Siemens NX (Unigraphics), Autodesk Inventor, GD&T, AutoCAD and 3D
Since 1984, the CAD program has evolved to meet the changing needs of the local Silicon Valley engineering and design firms. More than 12,000 students and professionals have been trained in our CTE program over the decades. 3D Printing, Creo Parametric (formerly Pro/ENGINEER), GD&T, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Siemens NX and AutoCAD courses are scheduled as on-campus and online. Since most the lectures are recorded, you can take the classes from anywhere you have an internet connection and watch the lecture as needed.
Most CAD software is available as a free download from PTC Creo Parametric or SolidWorks in the form of a Student Edition.
PTC Creo Parametric
- DMT 65A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Beginning)
- DMT 66A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Intermediate)
- DMT 67A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Advanced Design)
- DMT 68A - PTC Creo Parametric 4.0 (Surface and ISDX)
- DMT 60 - Solidworks (Beginning)
- DMT 61 - Solidworks (Intermediate)
- DMT 62 - SolidWorks (Top-Down Design and Advanced)
- DMT 63 - Solidworks (Surface Modeling)
- DMT 64 - Solidworks (Engineeering Analysis w/SolidWorks Simulation)
- DMT 75A - Siemens NX (Beginning)
- DMT 73A - Autodesk Inventor (Beginning)
- DMT 75A - AutoCAD (Beginning)
Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- DMT 52 - GD&T (CAD)
- DMT 92 - Applied GD&T for "CMM"