Welcome to DMT
Summer classes start June 29th, 2020
The Design and Manufacturing Technologies Department is a distinguished California Career Technical Education program that focuses on industry specific classes and skills in the areas of
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing Technologies
DMT in the News
- DMT Producing Face Shields for medical community "PPE"
The DMT Department is joining with a nonprofit group called Maker Nexus that is producing transparent plastic face shields, using designs vetted by medical personnel. The shields are being delivered directly to workers at local hospitals and medical offices. Read more...
DMT Student Profile
- Read more about Roxana Castellón
Virtual Tour: De Anza's DMT Program
De Anza's DMT Department is a Gene Haas Center for Design and Manufacturing, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
|Machining & CNC Group|
|3D Printing/AM Group|
Want a student email account that ends in .edu?
Directions to DMT Google Maps