- CNC Mill: Program Setup/Operation Level 1, July 9th-11th, 2018
- CNC Turning: Program setup/Operation Level 1, July 12th-14th, 2018
- CNC Mill/Lath Programming/Operations Level 2, Aug. 6th-11th, 2018
De Anza College HTEC CNC/CAM Courses
The DeAnza College 3,4,5 and 6-day HTEC CNC /CAM courses are designed to provide a wide range of training over many topics that are required to become a proficient CNC machine tool operator and programmer. The training uses a hybrid approach that is industry friendly, combining classroom presentations and discussions with lab time utilizing Haas mill and lathe machine tools. Most of the theory is covered in material that is available to the instructors ahead of the scheduled class. DeAnza College focuses on the hands-on portion of the training and completing the requirements for the NIMS credentials.
You will have the opportunity to earn the following NIMS credentials during this course:
- Measurement, Materials, and Safety
- Level I and II CNC Mill / Lathe: Operations
- Level I and II CNC Mill / Lathe: Programming, Setup, and Operation credentials.
Attn: Business, Computer Science and Applied Technologies Division
Mike Appio, Department Coordinator
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
Design and Manufacturing Technologies Department are located in Building E2 and room E35.