Voluntary Membership Dues
Annual voluntary dues contributions help the De Anza College Asian Pacific American Staff Association (APASA) to carry out its mission to promote the interests of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community on campus. The following reflect the purpose and goals of the organization:
- To develop a support network for API staff.
- To assist the College in the hiring and promotion of API staff/faculty/administrators.
- To assist the College in addressing the needs of API students.
- To assist the College in promoting activities that result in a better understanding of API communities.
- To participate in the development of a diverse and multicultural community in the Foothill-De Anza Community College District (FHDACCD).
Voluntary membership donations will be used to support the functions, efforts, and activities of the organization. Dues may be provided through annual donation by cash, check, or digital payment or through monthly payroll deduction (applicable for FHDACCD employees in active status only).
Download APASA Voluntary Membership Dues Form
Donate today and support APASA!