Important MyPortal Information
- If you have difficulty connecting to the new MyPortal, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies and make sure you're using the latest version of your browser. After you do that, type the new MyPortal address – myportal.fhda.edu – into your browser. Don't forget to update your bookmarks or favorites list to the new page. Find more information in the MyPortal Quick Guide.
- If you are using a public or shared computer, be sure to close all browser tabs and log out from MyPortal when you are finished. If you close your browser window or tab without logging out, someone else could access your account. Always make sure you log out on the original tab or window that you used to sign in. Find more information in the MyPortal Security Guide.
After you are admitted to De Anza, you will receive an email with your 8-digit student identification number, also known as your Campuswide ID, or CWID.
You will use this number to log in to MyPortal, the online gateway to De Anza's student registration and records system.
Here are some tips for logging in.
Logging in for the first time
- Go to myportal.fhda.edu
- For your Campuswide ID, enter your 8-digit student identification number (CWID).
- For your Password, enter your date of birth in eight-digit format, like this: MMDDYYYY.
(Example: March 5, 1998 would be 03051998)
- You will be prompted to create your new password – using letters and numbers, but no special characters. It's important to remember this password, especially if you don't have a Social Security Number.
- Keep your CWID and password safe! You will use them for paying fees, checking your financial aid status, viewing your grades and other important functions.
- Once you are logged in, continue the steps listed on the Apply and Register webpage.
If you don't know your CWID
New Students: Your student identification number (Campuswide ID, or CWID) will be generated and emailed to you after you submit your application for admission.
Continuing Students: You can retrieve your Campuswide ID by going to the MyPortal login page and resetting your password. Your CWID will be emailed to you.
International Students: Contact the International Student Programs office.
If you forget your password
If you need to reset your password
- Go to the MyPortal login page
- Click on "I don’t know my password"
- Click on "reset your password"
You'll be asked to provide the following
- Your legal name that you used when you applied for admission
- Your birth date
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
If you don't have a Social Security Number, you will need to visit the Admissions and Records office or email email@example.com. International students should contact the International Student Programs office.