Shop At the Bookstore!
Like most campus services, the Bookstore is operating remotely for spring quarter. While you can't visit us in person, you can shop in our online store for all your books and course materials.
The deadline to return winter quarter rental books has been suspended. Students won't be held to the previously posted deadline. We will notify you by email when a new return date has been determined.
Looking for Grad Gear?The Bookstore isn't selling graduation caps or regalia this year, but the college has made arrangements with an outside vendor to sell a special #deanzagrad2020 celebration kit – including a graduation cap with tassel in De Anza colors, diploma cover with De Anza seal, and a special certificate. You must order no later than June 3. Learn more by visiting our Graduation webpage.
Books, Materials and Computers, Too
- Now you can order Microsoft Surface computers and other school supplies through the Bookstore’s online store. If you’re a De Anza College Promise student, you can use your Promise benefits to pay!
- Our staff is shipping orders as quickly as possible, while observing social distancing and other precautions to help protect their health.
- When you order online, you will be prompted to provide your eight-digit student identification number (CWID) and your address.
- For questions about online orders, please see these helpful guides and FAQs
Using Financial Aid
When you place your order, you will see a dropdown menu for payment methods. You can select "Financial Aid" if you have an award – such as De Anza College Promise or EOPS, for example – that provides funds for books and materials.
Important Dates for Spring 2020
- Last day for textbook refunds: TBD
- Proof of drop honored until TDB
- Return date for rental books is tentatively scheduled for Monday, June 29.
- Check back to confirm. The return date could change, depending on when the campus reopens after spring quarter.
Campus Spotlight: Bookstore
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
For Assistance by Phone
Call 408.864.8702 and select one of these options
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4
- Option 5
- Option 6
- Charge Accounts