Shop At the Bookstore!
Coming Soon: Books and Materials for Spring Quarter!
Textbooks and materials for the 2021 spring quarter will be available for order starting March 12.
Like most campus services, the Bookstore is operating remotely for the 2021 winter quarter. While you can't visit us in person, you can shop in our online store for all your books and course materials.
Books, Materials, Computers and Mountain Lion Gear, Too
- Now you can order Microsoft Surface computers and other school supplies through the Bookstore’s online store. If you’re a De Anza College Promise student, you can use your Promise benefits to pay!
- Our staff is shipping orders as quickly as possible, while observing social distancing and other precautions to help protect their health.
- When you order online, you will be prompted to provide your eight-digit student identification number (CWID) and your address.
- For questions about online orders, please see these helpful guides and FAQs
Using Financial Aid
When you place your order, you will see a dropdown menu for payment methods. You can select "Financial Aid" if you have an award – such as De Anza College Promise or EOPS, for example – that provides funds for books and materials.
Important Dates for Winter 2021
- Last day for textbook refunds is Jan. 8, 2021
- Proof of drop honored until Jan 15, 2021
- Rental option has been currently suspended due to safety concerns
- Check back to confirm when we will begin renting books again.
Campus Spotlight: Bookstore
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
For Assistance by Phone
Call 408.864.8702 and select one of these options
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4
- Option 5
- Option 6
- Charge Accounts