English Performance Success!
Stretch to Success With EPSWant even more support in English? Stretch to Success is a yearlong program that was developed to help you succeed in your English classes at De Anza. Eligibility is based on your English placement.
Our English Performance Success (EPS) counselors offer comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
Please note that once you are eligible for the EPS program, you can stay a part of the program during your time at De Anza College.
Make an Appointment
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2021 fall quarter, you can still speak with a counselor by phone or using Zoom video. Use our online scheduling system to make an appointment.
- Choosing an academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and deciding which courses you need to reach your goals
- Finding help with classes, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring possible careers
We also offer
- One-on-one guidance and counseling
- Help with creating a plan to stay focused and on track
- Help to explore opportunities and set goals
- A supportive community at De Anza
- Resources to support your success
- And more!