Juneteenth National Independence Day
A libguide on Juneteenth National Independence Day, including recent history, college events and observations, and library material.
LGBTQIA+ Pride Month
Summer 2022: Important Information
Library Policies for In-person Visits
Students and visitors to campus must be fully vaccinated
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain physical distance
- Leave furniture alone – Do not move or rearrange furniture, even if you plan to put it back
- Zoom elsewhere – If you need to Zoom for a class, use one of the designated Zoom Spaces in the Campus Center, Advanced Technology Center or Media & Learning Center
We may have your Summer textbook to borrow at no cost! Request materials online in advance or drop by in person. See instructions at the requesting materials page.
Library/Computer Lab Hours
Starting June 27
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday–Sunday: closed
Account and Reference Help
Use the "Need help? Chat with us" tab at the top right of your screen to live chat or leave a message.
A librarian is available to assist you with reference questions Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
A circulation supervisor is available to answer library account questions. Please use chat to leave a message.
Our collection of online resources, including databases, ebooks and streaming video are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Student Software Support
Online software support is available for:
- Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Getting your official De Anza College email account (email@example.com)
Search the Library Catalog
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
Research & Services:
- Article and Video Databases
- My Library Account
- eBook Collection
- Search Journals by Title
- How to Cite Sources
- Recently Added Books and Videos
The Enemy of the People Author: Jim Acosta
Notes from a Young Black Chef Author: Kwame Onwuachi
On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous Author: Ocean Vuong
With the Fire on High Author: Elizabeth Acevedo