Visit Our Campus
If you are a student or a parent who’s interested in De Anza College, a good way to learn more is by taking a guided tour of our campus.
We offer guided tours on most weeks of the year. To request a tour, please complete the form below and click “Submit.” Remember to select a tour date by checking the appropriate box before you submit the form. (New tour dates will be posted during the second week of each quarter.)
You will receive an email confirmation with additional information.
- Each tour lasts about 45 to 60 minutes.
- Tours begin at the Registration & Student Services Building. If you arrive early, you may wait in the lobby near the Information Desk.
- You may park in any student lots.
- Please arrive on time ... and wear comfortable shoes!
Special group tours may be arranged by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of bad weather, campus tours may need to be canceled or rescheduled. If that becomes necessary, you will be notified on the morning of your scheduled tour date.
Campus Tour Request
* Please complete all the required fields. We will use this information only to contact you to confirm or reschedule your tour.