About MPS Program
Our MissionThe Math Performance Success (MPS ) program aims to close the equity gap by improving student success in math through innovative and collaborative approaches including extended lecture time, in-class tutoring, and embedded counseling services.
With the Math Performance Success (MPS) program, you'll find a team of instructors, counselors and tutors who work closely with students to provide a supportive environment and help them succeed in Math.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help!
MPS students receive:
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and interactive learning environment
- Extended instruction time
- Additional tutoring services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Specialized counseling service (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Book and calculator loan
- Program activities (i.e., workshops and field trips)
- If you are interested in enrolling in Fall 2019, fill out this form.
- Math 130
- Math 109
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics and Probability
- Math 41, 42 and 43: Precalculus
Course Schedule for Spring 2019
You'll find spring course offerings by checking the Class Schedule webpage. To identify MPS courses, look for a section number that contains "MP" – such as
01MP, 02MP, etc.
Course Offerings in Fall 2019
|Math Class||Time||Days||Possible Professor|
|Math 130||10:30 AM to 12:20 PM||MTWThF||Zack Judson|
|Math 109||10:30 AM to 12:20 PM||MTWThF||Kelly Lundstrom|
|Math 41||8:30 AM to 10:20 AM||MTWThF||Nahrin Rashid|
|Math 41||10:30 AM to 12:20 PM||MTWThF||Nahrin Rashid|
|Math 41||1:30 PM to 3:45 PM||MTWTh||Cheryl Balm|
|Math 43||10:30 AM to 12:20 PM||MTWThF||Danny Tran|
|Math 10||8:30 AM to 10:20 AM||MTWThF||Greg Stachnick|
|Math 10||10:30 AM to 12:20 PM||MTWThF||Rani Fischer|
|Math 10||1:30 PM to 3:45 PM||MTWTh||Doli|
|Math 10||4:00 PM to 6:15 PM||MTWTh||Mo Geraghty|
|Math 10||6:30 PM to 8:45 PM||MTWTh||Mo Geraghty|