DISCOVER effective ways to improve your achievement in math through innovative and collaborative approaches. If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help.
The Math Performance Success (MPS) Program at De Anza is a team of instructors, counselors and tutors that work closely to provide a supportive environment to help students succeed in Math.
MPS students receive . . .
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and fun learning environment
- Additional tutoring services
- Specialized counseling services
- Math 210: Pre-Algebra
- Math 212: Elementary Algebra
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics & Probability
Award-Winning Success Rates
Nearly everyone who enters the program successfully meets their goal. MPS provides the necessary support for all students to succeed.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY for FALL 2017