Worried About Math? We Can Help!
With the Math Performance Success (MPS) program, you'll find a team of instructors, counselors and tutors who work closely with students to provide a supportive environment and help them succeed in Math.
MPS will award four $500 scholarships to dedicated MPS students who have made positive impacts on their community. Applicants must
- Have completed MPS in fall 2022 or winter 2023, or be enrolled in spring 2023
- Complete at least 24 quarter units by the end of spring 2023
- Be a current De Anza student
- Submit the application by the
End of Year Celebration
MPS students are invited to celebrate the end of the school year
- Wednesday, June 14
- Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Fireside Room, Campus Center.
We will be honoring Professor Mo Geraghty as he concludes his service at De Anza. Please use the online form to RSVP or submit testimonials.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help!
Our MissionThe Math Performance Success (MPS) program aims to help all underrepresented students meet their goals by improving student success in math through innovative and collaborative approaches including extended lecture time, in-class tutoring, and embedded counseling services.
MPS students receive:
- Extra class time
- Tutoring services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Academic, career, and personal counseling services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Calculator loan
- Program activities (i.e., workshops and field trips)
- Mindfulness training inside the classroom
- Math 10: Statistics and Probability
- Math 31 and Math 32: PreCalculus
- Math 1A: Calculus
- Math 1B: Calculus
Interested in Joining?
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in the MPS Program.
Course Offerings in Spring 2023
|MATH 10||INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS||08:30 AM-10:20 AM||MTWThF||ONLINE||Stachnick, Gregory|
|47389||MATH 10||INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MTWTh||ONLINE||Ganeshalingam, Usha|
|46110||MATH 10||INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||MTWTh||MLC 260 In-person||Geraghty, Maurice|
|47291||MATH 31||PRECALCULUS I||9:30 AM-11:20 AM||MTWTh||MLC108 In-person||
|47301||MATH 32||PRECALCULUS II||1:30 PM-3:45 PM||
|43701||MATH 1A||CALCULUS I||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MTWTh||ONLINE||Viswanadha, Yogeswari|
|48274||MATH 1A||CALCULUS||9:30 AM-11:20 AM||MTWTh||MLC113 In-person||Nguyen, Vinh|
|41838||MATH 1B||CALCULUS||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||MW||MLC103 In-person||Rashid, Nahrin (THIS CLASS IS FULL)
2022 MPS End-of-Year Celebration
Connect with us on Social Media at deanzacollegemps