Study Real Estate – FREE!
With these courses, you can
- Explore this lucrative field and gain knowledge for growth and professional advancement
- Earn a noncredit certificate of completion
- Take the same course again if you'd like – there are no limits on repeating noncredit courses
Learn About Taking NONCREDIT CLASSES
Choose From These Noncredit Courses – Starting Winter 2022
- REST 350: Real Estate Principles*
- REST 351: Real Estate Practices*
- REST 352A: Legal Aspects of Real Estate*
- REST 353: Real Estate Finance*
- REST 355: Real Estate Property Management*
- REST 361: Real Estate Investments
Courses marked with an * can be applied toward the educational requirements of the California Real Estate Salesperson and Broker License examinations.
- See our recommended course sequence for DRE exams.
- Visit dre.ca.gov for more information about current license requirements.
Some courses are not offered every quarter. Check the class schedule for current offerings.
Check back soon for information about how you can earn a noncredit certificate of completion in courses preparing you for employment as a
- Real Estate Salesperson