This email was sent to all students who were registered for fall or applied for winter quarter.
Nov. 23, 2022
Register Now for Winter Quarter
Registration for winter quarter is now open, and there are lots of great classes available – on campus and online. Check out the schedule – and register now through MyPortal!
You'll find helpful tips in this email, plus important registration information.
- You must upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination before you can register for any summer classes that meet on campus.
- Submit proof of your final vaccination at least three days before you plan to register for an on-campus class, to allow time for verification.
- If you already submitted your COVID-19 vaccination record for a previous quarter, you don't need to submit it again.
- You will also be required to provide proof that you have received a COVID-19 booster (if you are eligible for one) before coming to campus.
- You should upload your booster document before your on-campus classes begin, if you haven't already done this for a previous quarter.
- Instructions for uploading your booster document can be found at deanza.edu/vax.
Fall Classes Begin Monday, Jan. 9
See the online searchable schedule for course information, newly added classes and cancellations.
Some classes will be online, while others will be held on campus. Be sure to check the class schedule and click the title of each course you're considering, to read the footnotes for details on how the class will be taught, including whether online classes will have
- Regular meetings on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing
- Some scheduled meetings, along with some independent work
- No scheduled meetings, with students completing assignments on their own time, within set deadlines
Quarter Guide: Student Services and More!
For student services hours and contact information, plus important updates and online learning tips, visit deanza.edu/quarter-guide.
Bookstore Open – On Campus and Online
You can purchase all your books and materials through the Bookstore's new online store at deanzastore.com.
Feeling Stressed or Overwhelmed?
You can speak with a mental health professional online, any time! TimelyCare provides free mental health care and other resources for De Anza students. Use it on your phone or any connected device to get virtual care, from anywhere. To learn more, visit deanza.edu/resources/timely.
Find resources and referrals for food, housing and transportation at deanza.edu/resources