Vaccination Not Required for Fall
The Board of Trustees for the Foothill-De Anza Community College District voted on April 3, 2023, to end the district's COVID-19 vaccination requirement, as of July 3, which means
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for summer or fall quarter
- Face masks are still ecommended and may be required in some classrooms or offices on campus
The district is following current guidance from Santa Clara County and encourages everyone to stay up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters if eligible.
Face Masks Strongly Recommended
- Face masks are still strongly recommended on campus, and may be required in some offices or by individual instructors in their classrooms.
- That means your mask must cover your mouth AND nose. See the Face Mask Information webpage for more information.
Need a Face Mask on Campus?
Limited supplies are available. Check the Face Mask Information webpage for locations on campus where you can get a free N95 or KN95 mask.
Don't Come to Campus If You Feel Sick!
- If you develop COVID-19, notify your instructor AND use the Student Self-Report Form to notify the college Health Services office.
- If someone in an in-person class tests positive for COVID-19, the other students and instructor can continue coming to class as long as they do not have symptoms, but should wear a mask around others for 10 days and get tested within 3-5 days of exposure. Anyone who develops symptoms should stay home and follow the protocol listed on the COVID-19 testing and isolation protocols webpage.
How to Get Tested
You can also use this online tool:
How to Get Vaccinated
- For questions about any of these requirements, please send an email to email@example.com.