The Career Services Counselor provides comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
To make an appointment with the Career Services counselor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the general Counseling Center's front desk, on the second floor of the Registration & Student Services (RSS) Building, and ask to schedule an appointment with Helen Pang.